ADIPOSE TISSUE SOURCED STEM CELL APPLICATION (SVF)
It is the application of obtaining rich fluid from stem cells by passing the fluid between adipose cells through certain concentration processes and delivering this fluid to damaged tissues. It helps the repair activity by transforming into the main cells of the tissue to which they are applied. It can be applied in the field of orthopedics originating from bone marrow and adipose tissue. Stem cells originating from adipose tissue bear the same characteristics as those originating from bone marrow. Depending on the area of application, they can turn into bone, cartilage, muscle, and adipose tissue and enable the release of enzymes and growth factors that will trigger production repair activities. The advantages over bone marrow-sourced delivery systems are that it is easier to take and the number of cells is higher due to the larger donor tissue.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- In the SVF technique, tissue that is easier to be taken and prepared like adipose tissue is used.
- There is no need for an additional enzymatic process in its preparation.
- When applied with PRP, cell formation and differentiation increases.
- It supports tissue regeneration.
STEM CELL APPLICATION IN CALCIFICATION
Adipose tissue sourced applications yield good results in the treatment of calcification called osteoarthritis, especially when combined with PRP. It is a good biological treatment aid due to its regenerative potential.
WHAT IS IN THE SVF?
It is a liquid rich in stem cells that has the ability to transform into cells of the tissue in which they are transferred to. It is also effective in the release of enzymes and growth factors that support tissue regeneration.
EFFECTS AND BENEFITS
- It regulates the formation of edema.
- It protects against the tissue from hardening called fibrosis.
- It resists cell aging and death.
- It provides tissue regeneration by supporting vascularity.
- It reduces joint calcification (osteoarthritis) and swelling called osteophytes.
- It reduces cartilage wear.
- It helps to complete the scantiness or production deficiency of the tissue’s own stem cells.
To review different topics, please Visit our blog page!